February 8, 2016

When and How Did You Start Loving Cats?

when and how did you start loving cats
I started liking cats when my mum placed a cat on my lap and she took a photo of us - me and the cat I named Muni.

I don't remember if Muni was a he or a she. I was 5 years old back then. I really didn't ask my mum to place Muni on my lap cos I was never interested in cats. I was just like "OK" there is a cat in our household.

I was really quite afraid when my mum started to place Muni on my lap. I felt that Muni would scratch or bite me. Nevertheless, I pretended to be a brave kid.

But when Muni was already on my lap, I felt "WOW." A fluffy white and orange spotted animal was on my lap. And the cat was really nice, like a good kid. Muni didn't move on my lap. He/She was like a soft statue.

Then my mum took our photo. From then on, I am beginning to see that cats are cute and nice creatures.

Just because of a one-time photo shoot with Muni, I started to love cats.

How about you? What is your story?

0 comments:

Post a Comment